Friday, 26 August 2011

Twenty Twenty Music Promo for 'Move It'

Twenty Twenty - 'Move It'
Back in July I was involved in the production of a music video for Twenty Twenty's single 'Move It' from their debut album 'Small Talk' This follows up from my involvement in their promo track 'Get Down', which featured in the film Horrid Henry.  Both tracks were premiered on 4Music.


Twenty Twenty - 'Move It'
As well as sourcing props and set dressing I made the large sun first seen half way through the video.  


Sometimes a prop you've worked on for hours ends up with just a few seconds screen time but I think my sun has quite a star turn in this video, though I'm sure the fans of Twenty Twenty will think rather differently, their eyes glued firmly on the band members...


Twenty Twenty - 'Move It'
I know I haven't updated my blog in a while but I have been incredibly busy working on a number of short films over the last three months and since the process of post production is a long one it will be a while before I can post details.  Hope you enjoy these vids in the meantime! 


PS This link takes you to the making of the video, where I make a hitherto unknown cameo appearance...


No comments:

Post a Comment